Our available positions
Start a career you love. Become an RATP Bus Driver.
As a Bus Driver with us you will get:
- Job Security: Get peace of mind working in a reliable job
- Competitive Salary: Get paid weekly & control your finance
- Get Paid to Train: Get your PCV licence while earning
- Job satisfaction: Get out-and-about & help your community
- Work-life Balance: Flexible working hours
- Great Staff Benefits: Free travel cards, pension & discounts
- Career Progression: Clear career paths to Manager level
Opportunities available at: Edgware, Fulwell, Harrow, Hounslow, Hounslow Heath, Park Royal, Shepherd's Bush, Stamford Brook, Tolworth and Westbourne Park Garages.
Join a team that invests in you and develop your career with us. To see all our available engineer roles, click here.
Join Our Team
RATP Dev Transit London is a great place to work, providing an environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive, grow and be challenged. We are focussed on creating an inclusive organisation where all employees feel a part of our company and making a contribution to people’s lives.
While working in one of our teams you’ll add real value to our business, enabling us to continue with our important work as one of London’s leading bus operators.
If you enjoy interacting directly with the travelling public and get a great sense of satisfaction out of providing good customer service, why not consider becoming a member of one of our driving teams. You will wear our smart uniform, drive our modern buses and represent our business while you safely deliver thousands of people to their destinations every day. It’s a challenging job but you will be well prepared for it by our terrific team of instructors at our modern Training Centre in Fulwell. In recognition of the importance of this role, we offer a fantastic range of benefits to enable us to attract the right people.
If you are an engineering technician, you will find an environment at RATP Dev Transit London in which you can develop your skills and make a real contribution. We ask a great deal from our talented technicians so we make sure they are provided with all they need in which to do their jobs.
If you are interested in joining us, look at our latest job opportunities below.
A message from our HR Director
RATP Dev Transit London is committed to Data Protection principles.
Diversity & Inclusion
Treating one another with dignity, fairness and respect cultivates inclusion. RATP Dev Transit London is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and appreciates the uniqueness of each of our employees. Diversity drives innovation and creates a workplace where all employees can grow their careers, support their communities and lend to the success of our company.
Premium Benefits & Competitive Pay
At RATP Dev Transit London, we recognize that our people are our greatest asset. In addition to a competitive pay structure, we have a number of benefits available to you when you join the company.
RATP Dev Transit London employees have access to the following benefits:
- Paid training to gain your BTEC/City & Guilds in Bus Driving
- Paid training towards your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Paid holidays
- Free Staff travel pass and nominee pass for London (provided by TfL and subject to qualifying conditions)
- Company pension scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme through Hapi App
- As a Trainee Bus Driver with us, you can apply for a TotumPro card for £12.50 per year that entitles you to a great range of discounts in-store and online
Pension: Click here to have more information about our Pension plan
Click here to access the Online Employee Service Portal.